Tuesday, April 17, 2012

first birchbox delivery

i signed up for birchbox about a week ago after reading several reviews and vlogs from women about their monthly sample goodies. it's a $10 a month subscription in which you get a few samples of beauty products... lotions, make up, perfumes, bath items, etc.

so, my first birchbox finally arrived today in this cute bright pink box...




and inside the box... was another box...


there was a nice welcome card explaining the subscription process...


on the back was a description of the five items i received this month...


and here are all the goodies i got this month. i'm mostly interested in trying out befine and the nail polish. everything else is a nice to have. seeing the price tag for a full bottle of the june jacob item is making me somewhat reluctant to try... what if i end up liking it and want more... that's $60... yikes! but, this is the point of the birchbox subscription... sample a bunch goodies and find things that work for you that you may never have discovered b'coz you'd never buy a $60 jar of something without sampling it first. so... sample i will.... =)

If you want to join, click here to be referred... Birchbox

3 comments:

  1. Oooh - I've been wanting to subscribe... Worth it then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's another one too right? My glam or something???

    ReplyDelete
  3. from what I've seen, the sample packages are pretty neat. I did some research on MyGlam and found several unhappy customers who did not receive their monthly but were charged... and customer svc was extremely unhelpful. So, I chose birchbox since most of what I read were positive on the quality of samples, delivery, and most important, customer svc. I'll continue to blog each month to give you an idea of what I get. :)

    ReplyDelete