Wednesday, June 13, 2012

birchbox: june

my june birchbox arrived yesterday and there's some great goodies! apologies for the poor quality photos, they're from my iPhone.



anyhoos, i received a $25 off coupon for Artspace. i thought it was a waste when i first visited the website and saw pieces going for $1000! but after some browsing and filtering, i managed to find some great artwork & photography for under $200. not bad!  i'm anxious to test out the Jouer tinted moisturizer since that's still on my list of things to find for myself. last month, i received Dr. Jart' s BB cream which is also a tinted moisturizer... left my skin feeling soft, but the tint was horrendous on my tan complexion... i looked like a geisha girl! this month's birchbox also came with its first men's product to promote their men's birchbox line... funny, the men's birchbox costs $20. i can't picture men paying that much for a bunch of sample products, especially when us females are only paying $10 for ours. anyway, you can never have too many band-aids available and i love the cute designs. i also tried the Balm cosmetics, staniac, but didn't see much of a difference when i applied to my lips. can't wait to try the rest of my goodies! 'til next month!

4 comments:

  1. I like to see that a couple of our items are different from each other -proof there not fibbing with the "customizing" to each person... HA! With the June one, I am so unable to cancel... BAHAHA! When are you gonna check out Beauty Army? Also BeautyBox5... uuuuggg can't keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i know... there's just so many! have you signed up to Beauty Army??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. My first box was for June :) look them up on YouTube... They are known throw in full size items. Plus you get to pick your samples.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh... thanks! I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete