Thursday, January 19, 2012

ducks are running a muck!

lately, i haven't been able to get my thoughts in order. we're moving this weekend and i'm excited but anxious... most of our belongings are packed and ready to go, but we still need to disassemble furniture... clear off the gorilla racks in the garage that hold a lot of little boxes... and box up the frequently use items. our house is flooded with boxes but i feel like we still have so much crap lying around! on top that, the Mister is working this weekend so that leaves me alone to deal with the move. i'm praying that all goes smoothly... maybe i should use colored post-its to organize the move...

another something that's been racking my brain is the hallway bathroom renovation project. i have so many ideas in mind but can't focus on one. we've already ordered the bamboo flooring, so i at least have a foundation to work with. thanks to pinterest, i've pinned all my ideas so i can look over them again and again. ever see something you thought you just had to have, but when you look at it later, you have no idea what you were thinking fawning over that... yeah, i do that a lot. thank you pinterest... i now get to pin to my heart's content and sift out the bad choices later. back to the bathroom... i can't decide on one idea. i can't decide if i want to go casual beach theme or classy and elegant. i can't decide on one tile pattern or color... or a color vanity... whether i want wainscoting or not. i really need photoshop help right now, but my desktop computer is packed away.

my stress over deciding on the bathroom is slowly branching out to the other rooms in the house... the office, family room, bedrooms. i'm starting to second guess all my ideas now. i tend to find myself jumping from one room idea to the next before finishing one complete thought! oye. i need to rally my ducks and line them up... single-file please!

1 comment: