Friday, September 30, 2011

blog therapy

i've always preached about how blogging can be therapeutic. write your feelings out... let the emotions flood a piece of digital paper instead of having tears flood your heart.  just let it out and breathe.

i need to take my own advice.

i've become this private person who won't open up to anyone about anything. burden you with my issues? make you aware that i've got problems? show you my sensitive side? no way! i'll deal with it myself behind this hardshell exterior i've built so well... i'll sleep it off... go for a run... but i'll deal with it... alone.

alas, everyone needs a shoulder to lean on... whether you need advice, need another perspective, or just need someone to listen to you vent and rant and let you do so without judgement... we all need to let go of that weight on our shoulders one way or another.

so here i am... about to take my own advice. let's write about it... find closure and release the pain that weighs me down....

 

2 comments:

  1. Hardshell exterior? I know a thing or two about that, I am a crab after all! ;) Maybe it's us water signs in general who are the private types, worrying about everyone else but ourselves. I may take your advice and write some myself, far far away from Facebook too. Keep writing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks chick! i agree... it's something looming in the water signs! ha!

    ReplyDelete